Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sick and Scootchin'


I know I haven't been keeping up for the past week, but I have a good reason... my mama is here for the whole week! Yahoo! When Sadie first saw her, she said, "Me miss you so much, Grammie! Me miss you so much ALL DAY LONG!" We've had a really good time, so far (up until yesterday, that is). We've done almost everything on my list (yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am a list-maker): shopping for Easter dresses, going to Chuck E. Cheese, shopping for shoes, getting massages, going for walks outside, playing on the playground, cooking, playing with play-dough, and generally just goofing off and having a good time. However, yesterday afternoon, Sadie (suddenly and without warning) came down with a horrible bug. She went around crying, clinging to me and to mama and saying, "Me don't feel good. Me want go to bed now." Bless her little heart. We felt so sorry for her! She had a fever all night and most of today... she's doing a little better, but I hate that she's sick. I would SO much rather be the sick one than to watch her feel bad. Josie, on the other hand, hasn't slowed down one bit... yesterday, I left her sitting on the floor in front of our bed with a basket of toys while I went into the kitchen. After being gone for less than two minutes, I came back in to find her scootched backwards on her tummy all the way under the bed. All I could see was the top of her head and her little, smiling cheeks. She thought she was so smart!! Easter Sunday, one of her top teeth finally pushed its way through, and now she's gritting and grinding her teeth (Sadie did the same thing, and I do it in my sleep). I just find that hilarious, given the fact that she only has THREE teeth.