Friday, June 09, 2006

Updates...

Josie learned to blow kisses! It is so cute! She puts her chubby little hand up to her mouth, goes *smooch, and then smiles her amazing little smile. I love it! Last night at supper, I told Sadie to please sit down in her chair the right way, and she shook her head sadly and said, "You're killin' me, Mommy." A couple of nights ago, Sadie dumped baby powder up her nose and we had to go to the emergency room (I called Poison Control, yet again :). Thankfully, she was fine, but she got to stay up 3 hours past her bedtime, play in the cool pediatric waiting room, eat animal crackers, and play with the doctor's stethoscope. She had such a good time that she didn't want to LEAVE the hospital, and the next day she came up to me and informed me, "I sick, Mommy. I need go to doctor." Sheesh. I am raising a hypochondria. In other news... we have 2 bids in on houses at the moment, so keep your fingers crossed. My voice is finally coming back, much to Jesse's chagrin. It's just in time for my cousin's wedding, at which I am supposed to be singing, next Saturday. One week! Yikes. I have the feeling I'm going to be drinking lots of honey and lemon in the near future. My all girls trip is just 2 short weeks away, and I can hardly wait... I'm already packing!