Thursday, January 04, 2007

Clean up, Clean up

We were saying the Lord's prayer, and we got to the part where it says, "He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over." Sadie interrupts and says, "But it will drip all over my hair and that will be a BIG mess!"

Josie has been amazing me the past couple of days. While her fever seems to be subsiding, her "word fever" is making an explosion around here! She's picked up so many new words this week! Today, she took her "Big Bear" her daddy got her for Christmas, and "tickle, tickle, tickle"d his feet. Then, she informed me that she would like a "juice box, please" and a "snack." She also pointed out a duck, a "tweet tweet," a deer, a car, and lots of other things. She's also been a big helper... she's been helping to put toys away, "clean up, clean up" and she even helped me clean out the dishwasher!