Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ode to a Spa

*Warning - Content may be offensive to some readers!*

Today was the day that I went to the spa
Closed my eyes, relaxed, and said, "Ahhh!"
As the masseuse smeared both mud and seaweed
All over me - felt so good I almost peed!
I sighed as the Vichy shower rained down to the floor,
Exfoliated as I never have been before
My friends - behind my back - will probably mutter
Because my skin's now so soft that I feel like butter!
Still not done; Now onto the facial I go!
I still can't say "aromatherapy," though....
No more dark circles, no blackheads, no bags
No longer do I look like an ugly old hag!
The only thing better that could have possibly been
Would be that all of YOU had been with me, my friends!

(Except for when I was totally naked barring the tiny paper towel they gave me held together by two rubber bands and laughably called, "disposable one-size-fits-all panties." Let me stress to you that no... one size does NOT fit all).