Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Let it Snow

Last night on the way to the library for Story Time, I was trying to teach the kids their address. I would repeat it to them, over and over, and then Sadie would say, "What's that?" and I would tell them, "Your address." Turning this over in her mind for a while, she finally shouted, "I'm NOT a dress! I'm a little girl!"

At the library, we made little heart "mousies" with lollipop tails for our Valentine's Day craft. Josie loves her little "Moutie." Needless to say, neither of the little critters made it home with their tails intact.

Today, Jesse asked Sadie if she knew where I was (I was, of course, in the laundry room, where I always am) and Sadie said, "She's over yonder." Hehehe!!!

As I type, they are sitting at the kitchen table with towels, big bowls of snow, spoons, cups, and other "snow tools." I don't know why I haven't thought of this before... they've been seriously (and quietly) concentrating for almost half an hour!