Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bible Land

Sadie went to her very first Karate class last week. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. They kicked, jumped, punched, and yelled, "Hi-yah!" Sadie did really well, and she loved it... the cutest part was when they all stood in a line with their little fists clenched and yelled, "Yes, sensei!"

On the way home from Karate, Josie swiped Sadie's Snoopy when she wasn't looking and dropped him down beside the carseat where Sadie couldn't get him. When Sadie accused her, "Hey! You took my Snoop, JO-SAY!" Josie just grinned, rolled her eyes, and said, "Nope!" "Oh yes you did! You took my Snoop!" "Noooooope!" I have witnessed my child's first lie! Unfortunately, it was cute!

Tonight when we were reading a Bible story before bed, Sadie was practicing her letters. On the "B is for Bethlehem" page, she read "B is for Bibleland!"