Sunday, May 04, 2008

Cheers and Jeers

Last night Josie was drinking "tea" with Grandma and Aunt Sarah when she decided that she wanted more milk in her tea. She said, "I need more milk!" Grandma said, "What do you say when you need something to drink?" I'm pretty sure that Grandma meant "please," but Josie held up her teacup and said, "Cheers!" Aunt Sarah is taking the credit for this one. :)

Today after church I took the girls to ride these little mini-trains in a near-by park. As we were waiting in line, they were running around in a meadow, picking flowers and chasing butterflies. As I watched, suddenly Sadie's skirt fell completely off and landed around her ankles. The look on her face was priceless... and I couldn't stop laughing as she limped over to me with one hand holding her skirt up. THEN, (she had one of those days) we were playing outside and she kicked a ball, causing her Croc shoe to fly up, up, up into the air - falling back down and bopping her square on the head. Thank goodness they're made of lightweight plastic!

Only 26 more days to go for me and the new baby (we still have no name)... I look like a CARTOON. I gained only in my belly this time, and only about 18 pounds so far. Usually, I gain all over and I'm up to about 35 pounds by now. Of course, I was sick the whole time with this one too... all this leads me to believe that it's a boy, but the doctor is 99% sure it's another girl. I guess there's just one way to find out, though, right?