Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Told You



We have a new song in my iPod (yes, Jesse finally got me my very own tiny green iPod - I love it! It looks like a little pack of chewing gum!) called "Whatever Happened to the Dinosaurs? No One Really Knows." After listening to it on the way home today, Sadie said, "I think I know what happened to the dinosaurs, Mommy. I think they're all still here... they're just INVISIBLE." I said, "Well, you know what? That is just as good an explanation as any other one I've ever heard. You might be right... but nobody really knows." She said, "Well, YOU know NOW! I just TOLD YOU!"

Josie is getting funnier every day. Her voice keeps getting deeper and deeper, especially when she's trying to act "serious." For instance, when she says, "I don't want to." She insists on putting her shoes on the wrong feet EVERY TIME, because she insists "I like it that way." She's also trying to be a really good helper for me lately, saying things like, "Oh yes, Mommy, I will do that for you RIGHT NOW." I love it!