Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mommy Loves Jeddy!

I love the way he waves his chubby little hands back and forth, bending at the wrists, while he's sitting in his high chair.

I love the way he hooks his little toes underneath the tray while he's eating.

I love the way he looks at me while he's nursing, like I'm the best thing in the world.

I love his belly laughs when his sisters goof off for him or when his daddy tickles him.

I love the way he sticks two fingers of his left hand in his mouth and rolls on his side to go to sleep (even though he won't let me ROCK him to sleep).

I love how he looks so proud of himself when he "stands up" while I hold his hands.

I love how he says "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" and "Dad! Dad-dad-dad!"

I love how he plays quietly in his crib, looking all around with his big blue eyes, and then bursts into a brilliant grin when he sees me come in the room.

I love how he kick, kick, kicks his rolly little legs when he's excited.

I love the "angry wookie" sound he makes when he's mad.