Sunday, May 06, 2012

Cinderella & Off-roading

Today, my mom bought tickets for us and the girls to see Cinderella onstage. Dummy me thought it was at the same theater we saw a play in last time, and so when we pulled into the parking lot and it was EMPTY, I was surprised. Then I looked at our tickets (duh) and saw that it was at THE OTHER THEATER 25 minutes away!!! And we only had 12 minutes to get there! Let me just say that I put. it. in. the. wind. We got there in about 14 minutes WITHOUT getting a ticket. The girls and Grammie jumped out and went in while I parked and they got into their seats RIGHT when the first act started. Whew. It was a good show - the wicked stepsisters were my and Grammie's favorites - Sadie liked the fairy godmother and Josie and Adelaide (of course) liked Cinderella the best. I love watching the girls watch a play... it's so CUTE. Adelaide was spellbound the whole time, and all of them got the funniest looks on their faces when the Prince and Cinderella KISSED. EW. Sadie said, "Well, they must be married in real life if they are going around kissing like that." I like how she thinks. :) While we were at the play, Jesse took Jedidiah to meet Grandma Beth, Aunt Cindy, and the cousins to go on a Bald Eagle Hike over at the marsh. He took the stroller so Jed wouldn't get tired, but apparently that was a mistake. Jesse said that they went "stroller off-roading" and had to bounce over gullies and hike up steep hills and that Jed laughed and waved his arms around like he was on a roller coaster. Jesse, however, got blisters and sore legs. Hahah!