Friday, August 10, 2012

Jeddy-boo

I caught Jedidiah reading his little bible in his room in the rocking chair - be still my heart.

Yesterday, he climbed the ladder to Sadie's and Josie's bunk beds, climbed up in the kitchen window sill, broke a crystal platter into a million pieces, drove the little jeep through the neighbor's yard into street, and he was just getting started.

Now he's started leaning away when someone wants to hold him - like he's saying, "get away from me!"

He loves piggyback rides and being way up on his daddy's shoulders.

I love the rolling, chortling, "HEEEEeee" laughs when he gets tickled.

He says "Bebe" and shows his sisters the little plastic 'bebe' he has in his hand.

He likes to walk with his hands behind his back or while holding his belly with his little hands.

He says "Ooof" when he's trying to sit up, turns the water on in the bathtub when he thinks I'm not looking, playing "Peet boo" with his Pooh Bear when I hide it behind his crib and then poke its head out at him, reading "Goodnight Moon" and saying "shush" with his finger to his lips, brushing his teeth, growling like a dinosaur, pointing and saying "dat, dat, dat, DAT!" and getting his hair spiked. Well, Jesse and I like getting his hair spiked, anyway. :)