Tuesday, February 05, 2013

February Funnies

"I am not a nomad! I'm an Egyptian!" "Well, I'm an Indian princess from Pondicherry!" "No, I'm the president!" "Well, I'm a teenager, so there!"
*********************
 Discussion of a possible beach trip: Me: I hope there are tide pools close by! Josie: I hope there are lots of seashells! Adelaide: I hope there is a squished dead bird head! ....
********************* 
Sadie, pointing to the back of her knee: "This right here is my leg pit." 
*********************
So my iPad (Siri) just called me Monkey Butt Stinkhead Poop Face. Looks like I'm going to have to use a passcode....
 ********************
Adelaide: I hurt my finger in the door! Me: should I kiss it? A: no. Me: should I laugh? A: no. Me: should I cry? A: no. Me: well, what should I do then? A: "You should call on The Lord, that's what! And say, hey, oh Lord, come over here and help me with my finger!"
 ********************
Jed just came into the kitchen with his toy hammer and said (I kid you not), "hammer time!"
*********************
Jed: "I hungie." Me: "What do you want to eat?" Jed: "FOOD!"
 *********************
I love the color-blindness and sweet innocence of children. Today when we were talking about civil rights and Dr.MLK, Adelaide said, "Wait... We're WHITE?"