Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A blog is a blog is a blog

So Melanie finally talked me into doing this. I must admit, I'm a bit intimidated. I haven't written much in, oh, say, the past 2 years (with the exception of the captions in my baby books). However, I figure that no one is really going to read this anyway (with the exception of Melanie, of course, and possibly 2 other people who care about my life :)

Anyway, this might be a good way to get my pictures out to everyone on a time-li-er basis (heehee - I know that's not a word...I was, after all, an English major). I keep filling up people's mailboxes with huge files of photos, so here we go. Wish me luck.

This is a picture of Sadie, telling me to look and see if she has any "boogies." This is a primary concern of hers at this point in her life. (Come to think of it, it's still a major concern of mine, too, especially when I'm out in public...).

This one is a picture of the girls (guess which ones are mine) while we were visiting our friends Brenda & Louis over Christmas vacation. Sadie thought these dolls were great... Josie just wanted to eat them.

And this is Josie in her new winter hat that her Grandma Beth made for her. Isn't it a hoot? Also pictured is her new favorite toy, a frog that sings a counting song (this is a gift from our friends Becky, Stephen, & Hailey). She loves this frog. I think it may be a "Snoop in the making." We'll see! She's already sucking her thumb like Sadie, so maybe she'll get attached to something, too.