Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What Day is This?

I seem to be forgetting more and more as time goes on. Could it be that (gasp) I am getting old? I can't seem to remember what day it is anymore. Being off work for vacation certainly didn't help, and neither did the freakish things that hormones do to your body when you bear children.... I'm beginning to think that you never return to normal. I used to be Miss Organization. Now I am "Mrs. Huh?" Oh, well. We looked at property today to potentially build a house on, but they didn't want to subdivide it, and it was almost 4 acres, which is more than we want. So... the search continues. We have decided on Middlefield, which is like a farming community (complete with Amish horses and buggies) BUT with one important distinction: it has a Super Walmart. This is a very important factor in determining where I will live. If I have to be here in the frigid Anarctic plains of Northeast Ohio, I at least deserve the comfort of being able to find the furniture polish, nail polish, car polish, and Polish sausages all at once. And not have to stand in line for 7 hours to pay for it. As Rainman once said, Kmart sucks. That's all I have to say about that.

Next, I have received several comments, which I am thrilled about... One of them was from my sister-in-law, Sarah... This is her picture - isn't she hot? :) Heehee... More pictures of Sarah to come, but they'll probably be with the kids, so enjoy this lone shot. This was at our friend Deanna's wedding (I made that bouquet, by the way). Sadie was the flower girl. Let's see if I can find a picture of her....