Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Greatest Book Ever! (Well, besides the Bible)

I just finished reading "Sisterchicks Do the Hula" by Robin Jones Gunn. Angela gave this to me for Christmas, and I started it Tuesday and finished it Wednesday! It was that good! I never thought I would enjoy Christian fiction so much (with the exception of the Mitford Series, which I adore - maybe because it's set in Blowing Rock, NC, and I'm homesick most of the time). Anyway, this book was fabulose-o. It totally reminded me of my own girlfriends. I'm so blessed to have them! Especially the ones I've known for years and years and years. You just don't form bonds like those with new friends, usually. Six of us that were friends all through high school are planning a "Girls' Trip" next summer. We're so excited that we can't even stand it... I for one, am already packed. It's not what you think... not because I'm so organized and ready to go, but because I HAVE NO HOME and I NEVER UNPACKED!!! :) I don't sound bitter, do I?