Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Move It, Mommy

Today, I was trying to fix dinner and I was in Sadie's way (she was trying to get into the dishwasher to play with the knives). Of course, I would not move, so she looks up at me and says, "Move it, Mommy!" I was a little surprised. The vocabulary of this kid never ceases to amaze me. Sunday, after church, she picked up one of her little books and held it out in front of her like a hymn book and sang, "God, God, God, God, God!!!" That was pretty stinking cute. Josie likes hanging her head upside down these days. If I'm holding her or she's sitting on my lap, she'll lean way back and hang her head all the way upside down so the world is askew (it's only the beginning, my dear :). She thinks it's hilarious, and laughs her little chortle snort laugh. You should hear it.

Tonight, I finished my scrapbook! All of 2004 and 2005 packed into one (albeit very large) bursting at the seams book. I've decided to do one every 2 years. Hopefully. I almost cussed while I was trying to bind it together... I had to step on it to get it to close!!! Ridiculous. (Oh, Sadie has learned that word, too. And "disgusting." Which is what I taught her that cigarettes are: "dis-bluss-en."

Nothing much to report here. Still no snow. Whoopee!!! Still holding at only 5 pounds lost. But my pants are not nearly as tight. What does that say about me?

To those of you who care, my blog is now accepting anonymous comments, CINDI! :)


This is my beautiful "Sade-falfa" Bathtime is her favorite time of day! By the way, that's not blood on the wall of the tub... she got some tub crayons from Aunt Lydia for Christmas, and she draws all over everything with them. They're great - they wipe right off of the tub (yes, I have tried them myself :) What? Don't you ever get bored in the bathtub? I don't see why once we grow up we no longer have tub toys. This is the epitome of all that's wrong with the world! I want my squeaky elephant!

This is Josie in her new bathrobe that Grammie Gail got her for Christmas. Doesn't she have the rosiest cheeks ever?