Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bad Day

Today was not good. I woke up in a fairly good mood, and Sadie yelled, "Waff-els! Need waff-els!" as soon as she woke up, so she actually ate more than two bites for breakfast this morning. That was the highlight of my day. It was all downhill from there. I got in a huge fight with my mom over the phone, and ended up hanging up on her, which I NEVER do to ANYONE, because I think it is so rude. Hence, I proceeded to feel guilty for the rest of the day. Then we found out that our house is not closing on the specified date AGAIN, and I may have to pay another house payment AGAIN (and still have no house of my own to live in). If that weren't enough, I am super hormonal, I got my hair cut (it looks stupid), my phone died, Sadie ate dog food, Josie stuck her hand in poop when I wasn't looking, the dog tracked mud on the carpet (and he has enormous paws - he weighs about 160 lbs, you know), my shoulder is aching from yesterday's pork chop fight (yes, I punched a frozen pork chop because it refused to come loose from the cellophane wrapper), I have a zit, Josie spit green beans all over the front of my favorite shirt, and I ended up locking myself in the bathroom to sob for 40 minutes, during which time Sadie banged repeatedly on the door yelling, "Knock, knock! Who is it? It's me, Sadie!" So, I'm done for the day...hopefully I won't trip over the bedspread and suffocate in my pillow.