Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Shame, the Shame

Okay, I think I am obsessed. Again, I stayed up to watch "you know what." Again, I called in no less than 23 times to vote for "you know who." Geez oh man. Other things I am ashamed of today: I ate 3 Cadbury eggs. Yes, three. The diet is not going well. I unknowingly stole a 3 pack of RightGuard men's deodorant from Wal-mart because it fell into Josie's carseat and I didn't see it when I checked out. A friend from work waved at me in the parking lot of a restaurant and I pretended I did not see her because I had on zilcho make-up. Instead of doing my daily Bible reading in the bathtub like I usually do, I started the sequel to "The Talisman." I watched "Walk the Line" (FABULOUS movie, I must say) and now I am subconsciously singing "Folsom Prison Blues" all the time. On its own, this is not that bad. With a toddler, however, I am inadvertently teaching her to sing, "I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die." I am on a slippery slope, and we all know that I have no ability to balance. Or sensible shoes.