Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Slump

So I'm in a bit of a slump. Physically, spiritually, mentally... something's wrong with me (besides the obvious). I can't seem to get motivated in any way, shape, or form. Haven't worked out in two days. Feel like sleeping all the time. Need to read at least 5 different books, but can't get started on any of them. Pray, but the prayers seem to get stuck... they go up to the ceiling and kind of hover there instead of going higher like they're supposed to. It's getting very annoying.

Good movie: Just Like Heaven. Total chick-flick. Melissa, Deanna, Lydia and I all piled on my bed and watched it on Saturday night. I laughed. I cried. It's kind of cheesy, but that's my kind of movie.

High for the day: After only one year, six months, and 5 days, the house closed this morning.

Sadie ran up to Grandma Beth and said, "Grandma, you need to change me now. Need clean diaper." I think she's definitely ready for potty-training. Josie learned to clap her hands a couple of days ago - it is so cute! Sadie skipped the whole hand-clapping thing. I think she actually just learned how about 3 months ago. So the cute fat baby clapping her chubby little hands is a real treat.

Well, I must go and return to my slump.