Friday, March 17, 2006

Yikes

Okay. Tell me if you think this is just a little freaky. The kids and I are home alone, and I'm upstairs putting them to bed. After I zip up her pj's, Sadie goes out of her room onto the landing, looks down into the great room, comes running back to me, and says, "Somebody's down there." I said, "No there isn't... nobody's home but us." She looks at me very seriously, nods her head up and down, and says, "Mommy, somebody's down there." Yikes. I've got to tell you, things like that make me a little nervous! (If you need further proof, see my previous post, I Sees It, But I Don't Believes It) After I put Josie in her crib, Sadie decides she needs a drink of water (she's becoming a great staller) so we go back downstairs to the kitchen. She then proceeds to go out into the hallway, wave, and say, "Hi! Hi!" to absolutely no one at all. Call me a chicken if you must, but come on! That's scary!