Sunday, April 30, 2006

Current Events

Good news: I think I'm going to live. I had a bit of a relapse last night, so I didn't go to church today, but I'm feeling better this evening. I think (knock on wood) that it's all over. *Sigh* of relief, definitely. Tonight as I was putting Sadie to bed, she grabbed her pajama pants, stuffed them around Snoopy (who was cuddled in her arm), and said, "Snoopy's going to take a nap in my pants." Now, that's not something you hear everyday. Yesterday, I gave her some chicken soup and I asked her if she was going to eat it with her spoon. Her reply: "Well, actually, Mommy, I think I will drink it." That was a new one for my two-year-old. Good grief. If she weren't so sweet, her smartness would scare me. (Oh, who am I kidding? It does scare me. Both she AND Josie are going to be 10 times smarter than me... I just know it!) Josie is -this- close to getting her 2nd top front tooth. She is so cute that it's hard to talk about! I cannot capture her unbelievable cute-cuddliness in words. I just want to SQUEEZE her... but I must restrain myself. In other news... the house hunt continues. We have looked at dozens in the past few weeks; the building thing is still up in the air, in case we don't find something that we like. The WE part is the problem. We have found a couple that he likes and a couple that I like, but we haven't reached a common consensus yet. Today we looked at one with tons of built-in bookshelves all over the house (a definite +++ for me) and lots of potential... of course, he doesn't like the basement or the garage. Sheesh. Oh, and we're going home for Memorial Day! Yahoo!!!