Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Indian Princesses - Tigerfoot and Chunky Monkey

This afternoon, I was trying to explain the meaning of being "barefoot" to Sadie. I tried to tell her that there is a difference between "bare" and "bear." She was a little confused, and proceeded to tell me that she was NOT barefoot, but "Tigerfoot."

Josie is still teething... and is fit to be tied! She has incredible separation anxiety right now - every time I leave the room for 2 seconds, she melts into a little puddle of tears and screams bloody murder. It wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that she zooms from fine to "TICKED OFF" in about 10 seconds flat. It's amazing... and sometimes, (I know it's mean) I just have to laugh. Her little chubby face gets SO red and she just balls up her fists and shakes with rage. It's totally me all over, especially when I have PMS :) I have dubbed her the "Chunky Monkey."