Monday, August 07, 2006

Short and Sweet



Sadie: "Come on, people now, smile on your brudder, everybo-ey get togever, try and love one anudder right now. Right now!"

I taught Sadie this song Saturday, and she's got an amazing vocal range for a two year old... I wonder where she gets that from... heehee

Josie stood up on her own for the very first time yesterday! We were playing in the baby pool, and I looked away for a second. When I glanced back, there was Josie, wobbling upright on her chunky little legs and looking all proud of herself!

Just so you know, I am NOT giving up blogging... my time allotment is just very limited at the moment. We closed on the house, and now we're working working working on trying to get it repaired, cleaned, and in move-in condition. I promise I'll be back in full force in a month or so. I should have a lot to report by then :)