Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 2 - And Beginning of 3

So, surprisingly, Day 2 was easier than Day 1. I've been reading up on this fasting thing, and I guess the longer you go, the easier it gets. You get all of the toxins and sugar and everything out of your system, so you no longer crave the food. It's really weird. I drank only water for 60 hours. I'm pretty proud of myself, and I must admit, I do feel somewhat cleansed and healthier! All in 2 days!

At lunch today (Day 3), I broke down and ate 9 blueberries and a slice of cucumber.

I was so close! But at least I didn't go out and gorge myself on a whole pizza or anything. I think I'll try to keep this going for another day and see how I feel. I actually have MORE energy than usual. You should read some on this website - it's very interesting:

http://www.quickfasting.com/fasting___weight_loss.html