Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We Are Moving! We Are Moving!

We started moving in on Saturday! The house looks great... they finished painting yesterday, and the carpet went in on Saturday. We've been moving, cleaning, sorting, and (my personal favorite) PURGING stuff since then. I've already made two trips to Goodwill, and I'm planning several more... what better time to get rid of a bunch of stuff we don't need?

Josie is ALMOST walking. She's getting so close, but she still just won't try it. She'll stand up for a while by herself, but she just doesn't want to try that first step. I guess she's heard that the first step is doozy :) She's still having a language explosion... "Apple, Josie, Ball, Buddy, Cookie," etc. She now waves her hands in the air when she's "all done" eating, and today she STOOD UP in her high chair when I wasn't looking.

Sadie has two enormous mosquito bites on her cheek... I think bugs are drawn to her! She's acting a little strange and clingy... I think the fact that almost everything is GONE from her room and ours is kind of freaking her out a little bit. I hope she'll adjust quickly when we finally get in the house.

Only 14 more days until we go home! Yay! Sadie is as excited as I am (maybe more) and Josie always has a great time, but Jesse.... he's dreading it. He can't live without us, he says. :)