Thursday, January 18, 2007

Table Licker!

Sadie has started getting out of bed 2 or 3 times a night. She comes into my room and says, "Can I come up and snuggle with you for a minute?" How am I supposed to say no to that? She looks so cute in her little footie pj's. Josie actually sat still and listened to 3 books in a row tonight... I was so excited! She's finally getting interested in reading... we read Noah's Ark, Ten Little Ladybugs, and Goodnight Moon. She says, "Moon! Moon!" She's also very fond of the "young mouse" and the "toy house" in the book. I love reading to her... you can almost see the little wheels turning in her head.

Yesterday we played in the snow! The kids just wanted to sit at their little table and eat it. It wasn't very good snowman-making snow, so I just let them sit there and lick the table. What a great mom I am! :)