Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hey, Bunny

Josie's new favorite saying is, "Hey, baby." It is hilarious to hear her say it... she gives you this "look," then kind of leans back, squinches up her little eyes, and says, "Heyyyyy, Bebe." I can't write down exactly how she says it, but believe me, it is FUNNY. Jesse taught her this one, I think.

We went to see the Easter Bunny on Saturday. I didn't really go into the whole "Easter Bunny" thing... the girls just thought they were going to see a giant rabbit. I thought they might be afraid of him, but as soon as they saw him, they dropped my hands and took off running. They both tackled him and climbed right up on his lap, as happy as could be. Sadie was very polite and said, "Nice to meetcha. You are a big bunny!" Josie kept patting his cheeks and sing-songing "Bunny, Bunny, Bunny. Hop, Hop, Hop!" When we left, Sadie pondered for a while andthen asked, "How did that bunny get to be SO BIG?? He must have eaten A LOT of carrots!"