Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lub It!



On Mother's Day, the girls both sang, "Happy Birt-day to you! Happy Birt-day dear, MOMMY!!! Hap Birt-day to YeWWWW!" Jesse (and his mom, who picked it out for me) got me this fabulous scrapbooking caddy thing where I can keep ALL my scrapbook supplies. I love it! AND he paid for me to get my nails done AND let me sleep in! It was a nice day. Mama cleaned my house for me (yay!) and Sadie and Josie picked flowers for me and put them on my nightstand in the morning. :)

Today, Sadie said that she wanted to go to church because (and I quote), "Church is so wonderful. It is YUMMY to be at church!" Josie chimed in, "Lub church! Lub it, Mommy!" So apparently, my kids love church. That makes me happy.

Tonight, Sadie took my measuring tape from my sewing box and proceeded to "measure" me. Her verdict? "Your butt is BIG, Mommy!" Tell me something I don't know! Hehee

This weekend Sadie made up for telling Jesse that he was a "funny looking baby." She told him that when she grew up she wanted to marry HIM because he is "a pretty good-looking guy."