Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hair or There

Well, I am once again facing that age-old dilemma: cut the hair, don't cut the hair. The hair is pretty when it's long, I'll give it that. It's curly, and dark, and well, feminine. The question is, when I wear it in a ponytail virtually ALL the time, what exactly is the point in having it long? The saga continues.



The deer ate EVERYTHING in the garden. We got about 10 pieces of broccoli, some lettuce, 4 strawberries, and some collard greens out of it, and that's just about it. Here is a picture of the girls watching one of the varmints!

Other than that, there is not much drama going on in my life at the moment. A friend of mine from home is coming to visit this weekend, and I'm super excited about that! Other than my mom, no one has seen my house yet!

The kids are doing well... Josie went for her 2 year checkup and the doctor couldn't get over how cute she is - I wasn't surprised. :) Sadie has to go to the dentist soon, so that should be fun. I told her that he needed to count her teeth. She's all about counting, so maybe it will be okay. We'll see.