Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm the Best

The kids have been running on all cylinders for the past few days... they have SO much energy that I wish I could harness it to run the air conditioner or something else horrendously expensive. Josie, now two, makes it a point to tell me at least 20 times a day: "I do it! I do it! NOOOOO!!! ME!!! I DO IT!" concerning all things dangerous or with a mess-making propensity. She's also started asking Jesse to "Hold me up there, Daddy! Hold me up there!"


Today, Sadie yelled from her room, "Mommy! I love you so much and I want to marry you!" Later, after we went to the park, fed the ducks, and slid down the poles holding up the swingset (fireman style), she informed me, "You're the best, Mom!" Josie, not to be outdone, nodded in agreement and said, "Yesh. You, Mom!"