Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedded Bliss


Ha ha... that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one! :) Just kidding. Adelaide, my mom and I went to NC last weekend for my cousin's wedding. My BABY cousin. I cannot believe that he is old enough to get married. Sigh. It seems like just yesterday we were playing the fishing game off his front porch and he was pretending to be a Japanese chef, throwing plastic knives in the air. Time flies! Anyway, the wedding was beautiful... outside on the top of a mountain in Blowing Rock, right in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. I miss those mountains so much... when I drive those winding roads and feel the cool air on my face, it's just like coming home again. We had a great time at the wedding (I got to spend some time with my Angela), and Adelaide had a great time with Amanda, who saved me by babysitting ALL DAY (the wedding lasted a good six hours). The best thing about it was that the minister's last name was "Hitch." Perfect!