Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All Done!

Adelaide, much to Jesse's delight, has learned the word "SI-DUR!" which she yells all the time, while jumping up and down and trying to get some of his drink. She's also started folding her little hands while sitting in her high chair and praying at the table. It's so cute! She also likes to wrap her face in the curtains NEXT to her high chair (usually with something gooey all over her face) and yell "Peet boo!"

Some things that are not so cute: Her SCREAMING bloody murder when she's mad. It seriously hurts our ears. I can't stand it! She also has started throwing things down that she doesn't want and yelling "NO! ALL DONE!" when she doesn't want to eat her veggies. She's VERY opinionated, and she doesn't care who knows it. It makes me SO MAD, but she's so cute and funny about it that I laugh anyway. I have to turn my head so she won't SEE me, of course, but I admit it: I laugh.

The other day I left home for about an hour to go to the grocery store. Jesse was in charge. When I came back, Adelaide had bright red streaks all over her face. I thought it was blood! Nope... worse. Permanent marker! DADDY! Argh!