Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Graduation


Today, I managed to haul the toddler bed up from the basement and into Adelaide's room. I've decided to try putting her in the toddler bed in her room for a while before the baby is born... when that happens, I have to come up with a new plan. We may end up having all three girls upstairs! We'll see how it goes, I guess. Anyway, after I got the bed set up with the sheets on and the pillow (she's never had a pillow before) Adelaide came running in and said, "OH! My bed! My bed! I wuv it, I wuv it, I wuv it, I wuv it! I a big girl!" She was so excited, and it was so cute. She climbed right into bed to try it out during her nap. After she covered up, Sadie and Josie came in and, standing at the foot of the toddler bed with their arms around each other's waists, stood and stared down at her with pride. They said, "Oh, she has graduated! Our little girl has graduated from her crib!" I, however, have mixed feelings about it. I'm proud of her, but she's growing up too fast!