Sunday, November 14, 2010

Violins

I'm ready to get this baby out of me. I don't know that I'm ready for the wild (sleepless) ride of having a newborn, but I do know that my body is ready to be done with being pregnant! Right now, I can't feel the tips of any of my fingers, my hands are swollen so much that my fingers look like Vienna sausages, my right arm is numb, I have a shooting pain in my right hip, I have pregnant nose, my face is broken out, I'm congested, I snore like a freight train, my hair looks like steel wool, I can't wear socks, and all my bras are too small. I can't bend over, get up out of the floor (or a chair, for that matter), or go for over an hour without having to pee. When I wake up in the morning I have to use one hand to bend the wrist of my other hand because my hands are so stiff! I cry at the drop of a hat, and I wheeze when I breathe. I can't sleep, even though I'm SO TIRED. I can't get comfortable, since there's a giant bowling ball growing in the vicinity of my stomach. I'm recording this for posterity so that this kid can see what he put me through at the end! Yet I'll love him anyway! Also because Jesse announced during prayer requests at church this morning that I need a violin player to follow me around. :)