Monday, June 06, 2011

Do You Know?

Last Sunday Jesse was sick and we all overslept (mainly because Jed had me up three different times and since Jesse was sick I turned the alarm off). So we missed our church's Sunday School. The kids really don't like to miss Sunday School, so I loaded them up and took them to "Children's Church" at a church that is literally 2 minutes from our house (our church is half an hour away). They had a good time and really seemed to enjoy it, but the teacher in Sadie's class gave her a little welcome packet with a pen, some candy, and some literature in it. You can imagine how I laughed when I heard her reading to Josie in the backseat:

"Josie. Hey, Josie. Josie. Do YOU know what you must do to be saved? Do you? Josie. Look at this. Do you know what you must do?"

Josie, annoyed, and trying to look at her OWN welcome packet, finally yelled, "NO! NO, I do NOT!"