Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One Liners

Josie in the bathtub with her new snorkel set: "Oh, man. My gargles are fogging up."

Sadie, after serenading me with Bringing in the Sheaves: "Hey! Howdaya like that? I sounded like an opera singer!"

Adelaide sang this song in the car: "Oh, you are a bad mom... you are a bad, bad mom, la la la, you are a bad one oh yes." Me: "Are you talking to me? That's not very nice." Adelaide: "No, not you. I'm talking to a different bad mom."

Sadie: I am just never appreciated!

Josie, when she was covered with HIVES because of Off Skintastic bug spray: "Oh, Mommy. I just hate the way I look!"

Adelaide, after family game night: "We played Crazy Eggs (Crazy 8s) and Goggle (Boggle)!

After sneezing on her brother, Adelaide said, "Ooops. I bless you'd on he's head."

After tooting on my leg at the doctor's office and laughing, I said, "What do you say? (meaning excuse me)" She answered, "Um... I tooted on your leg?"

And, Adelaide's four stories in one, read to her baby brother from her little white bible: "Once upon a time there was on old lady who was whispering hush the naked bear will get thee. Amen."