Sunday, July 15, 2012

Favorite Stati - June/July

Grammie tries to take Josie's picture. Josie throws her arms up in front of her face and says, "No geography, please!" Grammie: "Don't you mean PHOTOgraphy?" Josie: Whatever.

My 3 girls are having a "sleepover" in Adelaide's bedroom floor. I went in to kiss them goodnight and I stepped on Sadie's leg. She said, "Ohhh! That's my bad hip!" She's 8.

Today, for homeschooling physics class, we learned that when Jedidiah lifts a super heavy crystal cake tray in the air and throws it on the ground, it shatters into a billion pieces!

Adelaide is working on a Wizard of Oz puzzle. She said, "Hey! Here is part of the Ella Fa Krode!"

Josie: "Baton Camp makes me feel happy and joyous. And also less grumpy."

After reminding my two oldest daughters that they need to be nice to their sister even when she's a pest, Sadie informs me, "But Mom! She keeps persecuting us!"