Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jeddaboody

Whenever we come home from somewhere, Jed runs into the house and yells, "RO-CCO!" We home!"

"I go updairs."

When he was mad at me because I wouldn't give him any candy, he stuck out his lower lip and said. "Whure Kim? Go see Kim."

When he wants me to hold him, he says, "Up! Mama! Up dere!"

Things he likes to say:
"Dog book, Cow book (including looking for the 'bousie' - squeak squeak!"
"Wormer? Wormer?" (his word for caterpillar, which he is obsessed with.)

"Crack my up, bonky head!"
"I seepy too!"

He cracks up when he pulls the hair down into my face and then I blow it back out of my face.

I asked Jed, "Do you like Mommy?" "Yeah." (in his deep voice) "Do you like Dad?" "Yeah." "Do you like Sadie? Josie? Adelaide? Roscoe?" "Yeah." "And what else do you like? "Chicken wings. Pizza."

Jed likes to sing a little song that goes something like this:
"A cracker bowl.
A chicken wing.
A fishin' pole."