Friday, March 31, 2006

Potatoes and Applesauce

So I'm climbing the hill out of the slump... a little bit at a time. It helped that it was actually a nice day today - it was 60 degrees and sunny! We went to the park and I got to walk a couple of miles with the girls in the stroller without all of us turning blue and freezing our cheeks off. I'm thinking that this is some kind of a cosmic joke, though. I'm waiting for the other shoe (or should I say SNOW) to fall. I've been doing more Billy Blanks Bootcamp. Not great results, so far... I mainly just feel like a horse kicked me in the stomach. I couldn't get out of the car yesterday. Not much going on in my life right now, with the exception of the kids... they're always going, going, going. High(s) for the day: I got to take a nap! I got two kinds of new shoes! Low(s) for the day: I ate lots of potatoes for supper, and we all know that potatoes are poison. Sadie took about 47 stamps off of the roll and plastered them all over the basement and her play kitchen. Josie snorted applesauce up her nose and cried for 20 minutes (with kind of a nasally voice). Not sure if she was mad because it was up her nose, or because she wasted part of it when what she really wanted to do was eat it. She gives the phrase, "It was so good that I inhaled it" a totally new meaning.