Monday, March 06, 2006

The Search

Saturday, Jesse lost his wallet. We spent 3 days frantically searching for it, combing the movie theater where we think it fell out of his pocket, harassing the theater employees, throwing things around, and yelling at each other about where it could be. He got a call today from a post office miles and miles away... they have it. Bizarre. Of course, we've already cancelled all the credit cards, and he had no cash in it, so the best we're hoping for is to get his pictures of Sadie and Josie back in one piece. I'm kind of sorry to see its return... there goes my gift idea for his birthday (which, by the way, is in just a couple of weeks. It's the big 3-0. I would make fun of him, but I am constantly reminded that he is only 5 months and 2 days older than me, and my day is coming).