Friday, July 21, 2006

The Birthday Girl, Among Other Things


Well, it's finally over. My summer of "events." We finished up our Bible School today, and it was a smashing success, overall. Some of the kids even said it was the best one ever! So, we were very pleased (and even more relieved that it's all over with). Looking back on it, it was a great week. During the midst of it, I wouldn't have said that! :)

Today was Josie's birthday! We sang to her at church today, and she had her favorite food for supper - meatballs and watermelon. I told her I thought she was going to turn into a meatball if she didn't stop eating so many of them. She's so funny. She has new teeth, too! Now she has a total of 4 on the top and 3 on the bottom.

Sadie had to go to the doctor this afternoon... she's on the verge of bronchitis, and the doctor said that it sounds like I am, too! I guess it's coming from being so tired and run-down. She keeps saying she doesn't feel good, but now she also says, "Whatcha got there?" and, "Oh, yes I do," or "Oh, yes I am." Today she dumped sand on her head. Let me tell you, SAND is not easy to get out hair.

That's it. As my grandpa once said, "I'm just about done for." I think I could sleep for 4 days straight.