Monday, September 24, 2007

Finished...I Need a Napkin

Today, when she was supposed to be sleeping, Josie was talking, talking, talking in her room. I finally went in and she said, "Hello dere! I reading my book. (The Grouchy Ladybug) I almost finished." True to her word, when she "finished" reading, she closed it and went to sleep!

Yesterday while I was brushing Sadie's hair before church, she - shall we say - "tooted." While I hesitate to share this unladylike bodily function with you, I'm going to record it for posterity anyway. I said, "Yikes! That was a big one!" She turned around to look at me and said, "Mommy, I need a napkin." It was totally unrelated to what had just transpired, because she had oatmeal on her chin that she wanted me to wipe off for her, but when she said it at that moment, I thought I would CRACK UP.