Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye, 2010


Well, I guess this will be my last post for this year - and what a year it was. I became the stay-at-home mother of FOUR small children, and the homeschooling mother of two. Wow. I never thought I'd hear myself say THOSE words. It's all very unbelievable... if it wasn't happening to me at this moment (ie: crying from a crib, raspberries mushed into the couch, Dinosaur Train on the TV) I wouldn't have believed it. Jedidiah is such a joy... I love watching him look at the world with his big dark blue eyes; I love watching Sadie hold him and burp him, to hear her talk sweet baby talk to him; I love watching Josie gaze at him with such love and hearing her call him her "Boy"; I love watching Adelaide get in his little face to smooch him and say "Hey baby brudder!" It's such a blessing to have 3 little mommies/big sisters around. Even though he is NOT following my schedule, I still love him and his adorable baby sweetness. Hopefully my schedule will prevail in the new year!

All I can really say is thank you to God for the blessings we've had this year, and for the four little ones He has entrusted to me and Jesse. Please help us be the parents we need to be in the coming year.